Daniel C. Whalen
Member, Since 2013
Daniel C. Whalen received his J.D. from UCLA law in 2019 and was admitted to the State Bar of California later that year. Daniel has worked at Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack for seven years while he was studying for first his Masters of Public Administration and later his J.D. Daniel’s area of expertise is in Wild Fire litigation, which he has been working on since the 2014 Sayre fire. Since becoming a lawyer, Daniel has continued to work with victims of the recent fires.
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, CA, 2019, J.D.
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA, 2016, M.P.A.
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA, 2016, M.S.c.D.S
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA, 2014, B.S.
- California, 2019
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- State Bar of California, Member
Notable Past Positions
Legislative Aid, Lord Thomas McAvoy, House of Lord, UK