Christopher Kanne joined Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack in 2013, where he handles a wide range of matters – from products liability to wrongful death to aviation and business litigation cases. A passionate advocate with a strong foundation in litigation, he has experience representing plaintiffs in state and federal court.
Prior to joining Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack, Mr. Kanne practiced at Girardi | Keese in Los Angeles. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Business Law from Loyola Marymount University and his Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School.
He is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, American Association for Justice, Federal Bar Association, and American Bar Association.
Mr. Kanne is admitted to practice before all the courts of the State of California as well as the United States District Court, Central District.
Mr. Lack has earned numerous awards and honors and is recognized by LawDragon Magazine as one of the 500 leading lawyers in the United States (2005-2015), by Southern California Super Lawyers 2004-present as a “Top Ten Super Lawyer” and a recipient of American Lawyer Magazine’s “Top 10 jury Awards” in the U.S. in five separate years. He is a fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, and an Advocate of the American Board of Trial Advocates. He is a lecturer to trial lawyer groups throughout the country on a variety of topics with the civil justice system.
Areas of Practice
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, CA, 2012, J.D
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA, 2008, B.A., Major in Business Law
- California, 2013
- United States District Court, Central District
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member